Chipping, composting, or simply hauling your yard debris away is much safer than burning it. The City of Keizer has made an ordinance prohibiting back yard burning. To report illegal burning that is not threatening property, structures, or life please call (503) 390-2000.Continue Reading →
NOTICE OF BUDGET COMMITTEE MEETING
A public meeting teleconference of the Budget Committee of the Keizer Fire District, Marion County, State of Oregon, to discuss the budget for the fiscal year July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021. The meeting will be held through an application called GoToMeeting due to the social distancing requirements of the Coronavirus. The meeting will take place on May 13, 2020 at 5:30pm. To obtain the meeting ID and password for the GoToMeeting, please refer to ...Continue Reading →
April 16, 2020
Governor Kate Brown Issues Order to Preserve Civic Engagement, Essential Local Services During COVID-19 Crisis (Portland, OR) — Governor Kate Brown issued Executive Order 20-16 this week, directing state and local governments to take necessary measures to facilitate public participation in decision-making, helping ensure the continued operation of local government and the delivery of essential services during the COVID-19 outbreak. Local governments across Oregon are expected to begin their budget processes this month, and this order ...Continue Reading →
Earlier today Governor Kate Brown released Executive Order 20-12, updating orders for individuals, businesses, public organizations and outdoors spaces.
Here are the bullet points:
- All non-essential social and recreational gatherings of individuals are prohibited immediately, regardless of size, if a distance of at least six feet between individuals cannot be maintained. Gatherings of members of the same residential household are permitted.
- It closes and prohibits shopping at specific categories of retail businesses, for which close personal contact is difficult ...
Are you looking to sell or rent your home? Here is some information on the requirements of smoke alarms. If you have more questions please feel free to call our office.Continue Reading →
- For how to keep the Work Place safe click here: Workplace tips
- For how to keep School safe click here: School Tips
- For how to keep the Home safe click here: Home Tips
- For how to keep safe when using public transit click here: Public Transit Tips
- For information on how to avoid the spread of COVID-19 click here: COVID-19 Strategies
- Other COVID-19 information can be found here: www.cdc.gov
Release from Keizer Fire
Posted on FlashAlert: February 24th, 2020 3:39 PM
Keizer Fire District made strong financial moves in its bank financing of their
General Obligation Bond Funds which were approved by voters in November of
2015. The Bond funds are to buy fire ...
Is your car seat installed correctly? 75% of car seats are installed incorrectly. Stop by to see one of our technicians and learn how to install it correctly. This is a FREE event!Continue Reading →
Please join us on Wednesday, September 11th to remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice 18 years ago. The event will be held at the Keizer Fire Station. The ceremony will begin at 7:00 AM and will be followed with a light continental breakfast.Continue Reading →