Keizer Fire District offers two different student programs. Both provides college scholarship funds in return for hours served at Keizer Fire District.
The Resident Volunteer Student
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Possess a valid Oregon driver’s license and be insurable by the Fire District’s insurance carrier.
• Enrolled in an accredited College Fire program.
• Successfully pass a physical exam, including a drug screen.
• Successfully pass a background investigation.
Click here for more information about the Volunteer Resident Student Program
The Volunteer Student
• Registration and or participation at an accredited college.
• Valid and insurable Oregon Driver’s License.
• NFPA Firefighter I.
• NFPA Driver.
• NFPA Hazardous Materials Operations Responder.
• Oregon EMT – Basic (Preferred).
Click here for more information about the Volunteer Student Program