District Affiliated Organizations
- International Association of Fire Chiefs – Established in 1873, the International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC) is a powerful network of more than 12,000 chief fire and emergency officers
- Oregonfirerecruitmentnetwork.com – The Oregon Fire Recruiters Network (OFRN) is made up from recruiters throughout Oregon. The purpose of this group is to allow better communications regarding finding new volunteer firefighters, sharing and implementing new programs, and sharing ideas to benefit the fire industry as a whole.
- International Association of Fire Fighters – The International Association of Fire Fighters has more than 2,700 affiliates, representing fire fighters in more than 3,500 communities in the U.S. and Canada. The 260,000 members of the IAFF are the nation’s full-time professional fire fighters and paramedics, who protect the lives and property of 80 percent of the nation’s population.
- National Fire Protection Association
- Oregon Fire Apparatus & Equipment Mechanics Association
- Oregon Fire Chiefs’ Association
- Oregon Fire District Directors Association – The Oregon Fire District Directors Association was organized in 1950 to serve elected directors of fire districts of all sizes throughout Oregon.
- Oregon Fire Instructors Association
- Oregon Fire Marshals Association
- Oregon Fire Service Office Administrators – The Oregon Fire Service Office Administrators is a networking and educational organization for administrative personnel serving Oregon Fire Service agencies.
- Oregon State Fire Fighters Council
- Oregon Volunteer Firefighters Association – The principal focus of the Oregon Volunteer Firefighter Association is to represent and support volunteer emergency responders in the State of Oregon.
- Western Fire Chiefs’ Association
- American Red Cross – Provides relief to victims of disasters and help people prevent, prepare for, and respond to emergencies.
- American Red Cross – Willamette Chapter
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Marion County Emergency Management
Fire Service Agencies
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention – Lead federal agency for protecting the health and safety of people.
- Children’s Safety Network – Deals with all aspects of child and adolescent injury and violence prevention.
- City of Keizer – Link to City of Keizer website
- Safekids – Safe Kids USA is a nationwide network of organizations working to prevent unintentional childhood injury, the leading cause of death and disability for children ages 1 to 14.
- Sex Offender Inquiry System – A database to search for registered sex offenders in your area.
- Sparky – Kids Corner – Sparky.org provides a fun way for kids to learn about safety
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) – CPSC is an Independent Federal Regulatory Agency. CPSC works to save lives and keep families safe by reducing the risk of injuries and deaths associated with consumer products.
- AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety – The AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety is dedicated to saving lives and reducing injuries by preventing traffic crashes.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) – NHTSA is responsible for reducing deaths, injuries and economic losses resulting from motor vehicle crashes.
- Preventing Injuries: at home, at play and on the way
- Safety Advancements in the Auto Industry – Website with information on the historical safety innovations in the automobile industry as well as some possibilities for future advancements to be made.
- SafetyBeltSafe U.S.A. – SafetyBeltSafe U.S.A. is the national, non-profit organization dedicated to child passenger safety.
- New Carbon Monoxide Detector Laws – Information regarding new laws about Carbon Monoxide Detectors.
- Smoke Alarm Safety – Information regarding Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarms
- ODOT Road Closures
- Operation Lifesaver – A nationwide, non-profit organization promoting safety at highway-rail grade crossings and along railroad and transit rights-of-way