Keizer Fire Districts seeks one student for an immediate opening
$1,500 per term, mentoring, training, community service opportunities, interview techniques, response experience
- Currently and or participation at an accredited college
- Valid and insurable Oregon Driver’s License
- NFPA Firefighter I
- NFPA Driver
- NFPA Hazardous Materials Operations Responder
- Oregon EMT – Basic (Preferred)
- NFPA Pumper Operator (Preferred)
This is a modified resident student program, you would be responsible for covering shift every third day.
For more information email; email@example.com or call 503-390-9111, ...
Continue Reading →