- Proposed Budget – FY 2023-2024
- Adopted Budget – FY 2022-2023
- Adopted Budget – FY 2021-2022
- Adopted Budget – FY 2020-2021
- Adopted Budget – FY 2019-2020
- Adopted Budget – FY 2018-2019
- Adopted Budget – FY 2017-2018
- Adopted Budget – FY 2016-2017
- Adopted Budget – FY 2015-2016
Notice of Budget Committee Meeting
A public meeting of the Budget Committee of the Keizer Fire District, Marion County, State of Oregon, on the budget for the fiscal year July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023, will be held at 661 Chemawa Rd. NE, Keizer, OR 97303. The meeting will take place on May 11, 2022 at 5:30 pm.
The purpose of the meeting is to receive the budget message and to receive comment from the public on the budget.
This is a public meeting where deliberation of the Budget Committee will take place. Any person may appear at the meeting and discuss the proposed programs with the Budget Committee.
A copy of the budget document may be inspected or obtained on or after May 6, 2022 at 661 Chemawa Rd. NE, Keizer, OR 97303, between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.
Future notices of the Keizer Fire District Budget Committee can be located at www.keizerfire.com.