EMS Billing & Records Manager (Non-Represented)
Keizer Fire District
Location: Keizer, Oregon
Keizer Fire District is accepting applications for the position of EMS Billing & Records Manager. We seek a high-level experienced, energetic, team oriented individual who will report directly to the Finance Officer.
This position is responsible for the management and administration of the District’s EMS billing and records. It serves as the District’s primary point of contact for related communications and correspondence. The ability to work accurately and independently is essential to this position.
Education, Minimum and Special Requirements
- Minimum of graduation from high school or GED; preferably education or experience equivalent to associates degree or above with emphasis in computer programs, data analysis, bookkeeping, financial reporting and knowledge of standard office procedures and business etiquette
- Skilled in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and data entry.
- Ability to type or keyboard at least 40 words per minute.
- Communicate in an approachable, professional and empathetic manner, possess customer service skills and positively represent the district.
Ability to perform detailed work involving EMS billing and records and work independently; skill in word processing, basic computer operations, spreadsheets and standard software; work experience with customer service; knowledge and understanding of medical terminology and medical billing.
Position and Application Deadline
- Salary $52,000-$73,763 depending on qualifications.
- Benefit Package including Health/Dental Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, HRA Veba, PERS Retirement and sick and vacation hours.
- Application packets must be received by March 18, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
- The successful candidate must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- To apply, send a completed Keizer Fire District employment application, supplemental questionnaire, cover letter and resume by mail, in person or email to:
Keizer Fire District
Attention Lyn Komp
661 Chemawa Road NE
Keizer, Oregon 97303
Incomplete applications will be discarded.